Health plays an important role in the learning process of each child. At Carol Morgan School we care about ensuring a complete medical service that allows your child and our staff to spend their time in school as healthy as possible.
For this, we have created a medical service platform that allows us to guarantee fast and efficient medical attention for your child. We provide the following medical services to our students:
- Health assessment for all students and staff
- First aid attention
- Health screening
- Personalized health care plans for special needs
- Transfer to emergencies in private ambulance services
- Basic medication stock for common medical illnesses
- Personal stock for individual medications
- Ambulatory first aid kit for field trips
- Medical support for sports activities and tournaments
Our medical staff consists of 3 certified doctors who are fully bilingual and possess good human relations skills. This allows us to guarantee effective communication between our school, parents, and the caring of our students.