WELCOME TO OUR HEALTH OFFICE
We are here to serve the health needs of all students (Pre-K through High School) and all staff members.
De Peña, Federico
Phones: 809 947-1028, 809 947-1029
Monday – Thursday 7:30- 6:00 Scheduled school day and for other
school sponsored activities.
Friday 7:30- 3:00
We provide the following services:
- Health assessments for all students and staff.
- First aid
- Health screenings
- Health care plans for special needs
- In-services, trainings/education, and publications for students and staff.
- Articles for the Newsflash (students and parents) and the Staff Bulletin
- Check school grounds, water supply, classrooms and cafeteria for sanitary and safety conditions.
- Address all requests and needs of staff and students as they rise.
Links to Importat Health Information:
Please visit us by telephone, email or stop in to see us. Please notify us of any changes in your child’s health, of their health needs at school, or of questions you may have.