Thank you for considering The Carol Morgan School, as an option for your next overseas teaching experience. This information is provided in order to give you a complete idea of our recruitment process.
- We identify the positions available for our next school year. This happens between November and January.
- We post the positions available in this site - Job Postings.
- Our Headmaster will attend the following Recruiting Fairs:
- AASSA Recruiting Conference - Dec 4-7 (2014)
- ISS- CASIE Recruiting Conference – Atlanta – Dec 7-9 (2014)
- ISS Recruiting Fair - Boston - Feb 2-5 ( 2015 )
- Search Associates in Cambridge, Massachusetts- Feb 5-8 (2015)
- ISS Recruiting Fair- San Francisco - Feb 12-16 ( 2015)
- Search Associates Recruiting Fair - San Francisco Feb 12-15 (2015)
The majority of our candidates are interviewed at one of these fairs. Occasionally, a candidate at his or her own expense visits the Dominican Republic and is interviewed on campus. Other times, interested candidates that we do not make our contact with through the fairs can set up an interview at one of the stops I will be making during the recruiting process and others may be interviewed in a video conference / skype format. All candidates must go through an interview process.
You can explore our website which weekly is being built to learn a bit more about us, especially reading the News Flash which comes out every two weeks. You can also visit DR1.COM , a website which will give you some insight into our wonderful Caribbean island and its culture.