Alumni Reunion Party - May 5, 2012 / Distinguished Alumni Award
Save the date!!!!
ALUMNI REUNION PARTY
MAY 5TH, 2012 – MIAMI, FL
DISTINGUISHED ALUMNI AWARD
Dear Alumni Parents,
Since 2003, every year Carol Morgan School honors an alumnus who has demonstrated leadership skills and contributed to society. The Distinguished Alumni Award recipient will talk to the graduating senior class during the Seniors Reception at the residence of the American Ambassador, motivating them to serve as leaders in society and encouraging them to keep Carol Morgan School close to their hearts. Fellow alumni nominate the candidates to receive this award and the Selection Committee decides on the Award Recipient according to criteria determined by the Alumni Association Executive Committee.
DISTIGUISHED ALUMNI AWARD RECIPIENTS
2003 SIMON SUAREZ ’68
2004 JUAN BATLLE ’72
2005 MANUEL A. GRULLON ’70
2006 JULIO SANTOS ’84
2007 LIGIA BONETTI ’86
2008 TODD MARTINEZ ‘85
2009 MARY FERNANDEZ ‘74
2010 JOSE YUNEN ’90
2011 GREGORY CASTLEMAN ‘72
- Must be living at the time of nomination.
- Must have attended CMS for 5 years or more or graduated from the school.
- Must be an individual with demonstrated outstanding success in scholarship and distinction in his field.
- Must have provided voluntary contributions and service to the community.
- Must exemplify positive attitudes about life and uphold principles of morality, ethics and other character skills.
- Must have demonstrated leadership and reliability while working with or for others, voluntarily or in his profession.
Please send your nominations in by October 31, 2011 and fill the information below:
I nominate: ________________________________________________
Class of: _____________
His/her email: _______________________________
*You cannot nominate yourself. You can nominate more than one alumnus.
If you are willing to join us in the Distinguished Alumni Award (DAA) Committee, please also let us know. The DAA Committee will get together 3 times early in 2012.
Sandra Aponte ‘84