Support Staff Positions
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish (oral and written)
- University degree in Administration or related area
- Previous experience working with children, parents, and staff
- Competent with computer programs, including Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Previous experience supervising personnel (preferable)
- Previous experience in organizing and coordinating extracurricular activities and events (preferable)
Working hours are from Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish
- University degree in Computer Science
- Experience with support level
- Experience with Linux and OS X
- Experience with Cisco network devices
- Willingness to work flexible hours
Please complete the Application for Employment Form and send your application, a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed as received to schedule interviews with those candidates who are a good match for the posted position.