After School Activities
The After School Activities (ASA) program strives to give our students the opportunity to progress intellectually, emotionally, and physically. We offer a diverse range of enriching and fun activities from Monday to Thursday during extracurricular hours. We aim to increase the quality of the educational competencies and performance in sports, arts, and other disciplines in a familiar and safe environment. At the end of each semester, parents are invited to activities and presentations in which students showcase what they have learned.
The program is divided into two periods:
- Fall: From September to December
- Spring: From January to May
- ES/MS/HS Soccer by ARMID/Fundación Real Madrid
- ES Creative Movement, Ballet, Ballet II, Danza Española, and Dance by Ballet Concierto
- ES Artcycling by Me!
- ES The Coding Space by The Coding Space
- ES Basketball by Francisco Cabreja
- ES Track and Field by Jennalee Burch
- ES Gymnastics by Centro Académico de Taekwondo
- ES/MS Taekwondo by Centro Académico de Taekwondo