Temporary & Substitute Staff Positions
- Fully bilingual English-Spanish (oral and written)
- Student or BA in Accounting or Administration
- Competent with computer programs, especially Word and Excel
- Previous experience working directly with customers and cash
Working Hours: Monday–Friday 7:30am–4:30pm
• Fully bilingual
• Teaching experience and certification are preferred
• Dependable, flexible, enjoys and can work effectively with children and adolescents
Those who fill this position are called daily as needed or possibly for an extended time period as agreed upon.
Temporary Office Service
• Fully bilingual English & Spanish (oral and written)
• Experience working in office settings and with clients
• Ability to handle computer programs
The individual who fills this position will be called as needed or for projects such as Spring Fest
Please complete the Application for Employment Form and send your application, a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed as received to schedule interviews with those candidates who are a good match for the posted position.